Ordering and provision of services
Home nurses of Koduõendus OÜ provide services by visiting the patients at home. The duration of a visit is 1.5 hours, which includes the time required for nurse’s arrival and documenting of the nursing activities performed in the course of the visit.
The service is provided based on a referral by the family physician or medical specialist, which referral contains the diagnoses of the patient’s/client’s main disease and associated diseases, their codes, data and the patient’s contact information, the contact person and necessary nursing activities at the patient’s home, also including the consent of the patient and/or member of his or her family for provision of the services.
- For ordering of the service, the person requiring the service (or those closes to him or her) contacts the family physician or medical specialist. The physician determines whether the person is included in the home nursing services target group and has health insurance.
- If the client is included under the home nursing target group, the nurse contacts the patient’s family physician, who will submit a referral to OÜ Koduõendus.
- For commencement of service provision, a service provision contract is concluded between the patient and OÜ Koduõendus, which contract specifies the conditions necessary for service provision and rights and obligations of the parties. The contract is signed by both parties.
- The home nurse providing the services visits the client at his or her home, composes a nursing care plan, specifies the necessary nursing activities according to the family physician’s instructions, determines their frequency and agrees upon suitable visiting times.
- The number of patients who are offered home nursing services depends on the contracts concluded between OÜ Koduõendus and the Viru department of Health Insurance Fund.
- The waiting time for home nursing service provision may be up to two weeks from registration.
- Contacts: +372 5188492 or email@example.com